What is the most tiring task after a good mucky day on the trails? It is the cleaning part! Well, here’s an interesting new product from Germany to keep the rider feeling like a clean baby while the sky pours!
Our team recently got their hands on the new Dirtsuit Light Edition. A lighter version of the rowdy “Dirtsuit Classic Edition”. Built for light trail riding, hiking and casual usage, the light edition packs in some efficient protection from the rain/dirt/wind while being low on the weighing scale, at only 390Gms.
The breathable fabric used on the dirtsuit light, doesn’t trap moisture inside the jacket while sweating it out on the ride. With the sealed seams and waterproof zippers, the dirtsuit keeps the inside of the jacket completely dry and clean.
The two long, two-way zippers, from under the arms to the thighs, allow access to the pockets and work well for ventilation when required.
An elastic belt on the inside, at the hip allows you to adjust the fit and pedal comfortably.
- 4 long 2-way zips on arms and legs for better ventilation
- A reflective line on the back ensures more safety
- Welded seams, sealed zippers
- 20,000mm water column
- Hood can be rolled up and serves as a bag for the Dirtsuit
- Inside belt promises optimal fit without slipping
- Velcro closure at the hips and wrists for optimal fit
- Material: 90% polyester, 10% nylon
- For longer shelf life: Hand wash: no dryer, regularly impregnate
- Weight: 390g (size S)
The Dirtsuit Light Edition retails for Rs.11,300/- and can be ordered directly from www.dirtlej.com
To see more variants of the dirtsuit, head over to www.dirtlej.com